An important part of our discipleship walk with Jesus and our fellow disciples is to gather together to grow in our faith as we study God’s Word. Our Small Group ministry is one way of participating.
Currently we have the following Small Groups:
- Village Nights Bible Study, 6:30 p.m. led by Pastor Eric.
- This hour is filled with growing in our understanding of the stories of scripture, talking together about how the study applies to our daily lives, and taking time for intentional prayer.
- “Off Topic” Bible Study, 1st & 3rd Tuesdays at 7 p.m. led by Lucas Cochran.
- This study offers an open group discussion on what it means to be a Christian in today’s modern society. It looks at the previous and up-coming Sunday Gospel readings and at recent world events. Each week will be different based on involvement and on what we as a group choose to discuss.
- Trinity Gathering, 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. at Imperial Plaza (1818 Bellevue Ave.in the VA Room) on the 2nd Thursdays of each month.
- Cost: $8.25 for lunch. This study is for both women and men of any age.
Come to any of these studies hungry to learn and we will do our best to feed your mind and spirit. Feel free to bring someone with you. If you would like to start another small group, please contact Pastor Eric.